Minnesota First Responders receive award plaques from the Minnesota Military Order of the Purple Heart in their honor for being injured or wounded in the performance of their duties protecting the citizens of the communities of Minnesota. Thank you, Officers, for all you do for us, and may you be held in the protective hands of our Lord God every day.
- Sergeant Darrell Caturia, McLeod County Sheriffs Dept (shot serving warrant 2023)
- Deputy Sheriff Angie Malz, McLeod County Sheriffs Dept (shot serving warrant 2023)
- Deputy Sheriff Darrel Nelson, Itasca County Sheriffs Dept (shot at domestic 2021)
- Officer Michelle Coffey, Coon Rapids Police Dept (hit by truck failing to yield to squad 2023)
- Officer Samantha Strandberg. Lakeville Police Dept (squad hit by drunk driver 2021)